- Product Description
- Suggested Use
- Supplement Facts
- Well-Retained; The Vitamin C metabolites in Ester-C positively impact retention of Vitamin C in cells; This complex yields beneficial antioxidant and immune system support; Includes natural bioflavonoids, acerola berry, and rose hips fruit powder
- Patented Formula; Special Manufacturing process creates a unique calcium ascorbate metabolite complex; Non-acidic, pH neutral Vitamin C for sensitive stomachs; Easy to digest, highly-absorbable
- Immune Support And More; Solgar Ester-C Plus 1000 mg Vitamin C Tablets also contribute to collagen formation for healthy skin and cartilage; Increases iron absorption
- Non GMO, Vegan, Kosher, Halal And Gluten Free; Solgar Ester-C Tablets with 1000 mg of Vitamin C are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to three (3) tablets daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose, silica, vegetable stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable glycerin, vegetable magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.