How Can N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) Help You?
What is N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)?
NAC comes from the amino acid L-cysteine and is needed to replenish one of the body's most important antioxidants glutathione. Glutathione helps get rid of cell-damaging free radicals, which can contribute to oxidative stress. This stress could eventually lead to chronic conditions such as heart disease or diabetes. NAC is mainly known to support respiratory health.
- Promotes healthy cellular glutathione levels
- Provides powerful antioxidant support
- Supports the immune system
- Prevent or reduce kidney and liver damage
- Promotes respiratory health by breaking up mucus
- Detoxification properties
- Often used by doctors to treat acetaminophen (Tylenol) poisoning
- Promotes cognitive health
- Possible medication interactions
- May be unsafe for those with hemophilia or if you take blood-thinning medication.
*More research is needed into NAC's effects on other diseases and ailments..
✨ We have some *NEW* NAC products in stock! ✨
Support your immune health, kidney & liver function, and protect yourself from oxidative stress with brands you trust!
Shop Life Extension NAC, 600 mg | Shop Solaray NAC, 600mg
Leave a comment