- Product Description
- Suggested Use
- Supplement Facts
- A Legacy for Life
- The Palma Christi
- Natural, Unbleached
- Use in Castor Oil Packs
- Durable, High Quality
- Recommended in the Edgar Cayce Readings
A richly textured, heavy quality fabric used for castor oil packs. Its weight and strength allow it to be reused many times. Comprehensive instructions for preparation and use of castor oil packs are included. 12" x 27" (single piece)
- Fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad or hot water bottle. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
- Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired. A towel may be used to help protect bedding.
- Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. (Note: Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on.
- After pack is removed cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water. (1 tsp to a pint) or use Castor Clean or Castor Clean Towelettes.
- Store in a plastic bag or other container in a cool dry place.
- Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
- Wrap an ace bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold pack in place.
- Use the pack to administer other packs and poultices such as grape, mullein, vinegar and salt, Alka-Thyme and Epsom salts.
- Mediate, pray, read inspirational material or think positive thoughts while using your pack.
Manufacturer: Heritage Store
Weight: 0.21 lb
Size: 1 Flannel
Dimensions: 7.1 x 6.2 x 0.6