- Product Description
- Suggested Use
- Supplement Facts
DIM is an indole phytochemical that is a natural metabolite of compounds found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage. In preclinical studies, DIM has been shown to lead to the preferential formation of estrogen metabolites that are correlated with healthy breast, endometrial, and cervical tissues. This unique property sets DIM apart from other plant nutrients. Source Naturals DIM is combined with phospholipids, vitamin E and BioPerine for enhanced absorption.
- Supports formation of so-called good estrogen; estrogen that is correlated with healthy breast, endometrial, and cervical tissues
- Promotes healthy DNA and protects cells from the effects of chemicals
- A natural metabolite of phytochemicals found in cruciferous vegetables
- Formula enhanced with phosphatidyl choline, vitamin E, and Bioperine
- Shown to protect cells from the effects of environmental chemicals
Take 1 to 4 tablets daily with meals.
Manufacturer: Source Naturals
Weight: 0.49 lb
Size: 60 Tablets
Dimensions: 3.5 x 2 x 2
This really does help keep my hormones in balance. I'm 58 and clearly post menopause, but hot flashes will continue forever. I took a break from this for 2 weeks to see if it really made a difference. Yep, it sure does! Thank goodness for 2 day shipping so I could get back on it!